Our Values & Mission
We're Not Your Typical Car Dealer. And We Don't Want to Be.
650 Volkswagen dealers in the United States. 11 in Minnesota. 5 in the Twin Cities. There's Only One Volkswagen of Inver Grove.
Our vision, mission, and values (along with our brand promises to you) are the reason we do what we do every day. We have a passion for helping others, for creating customer enthusiasm, having happy employees, and we always believe in ongoing improvement. Not only do we live by our brand promises, but we also live by and believe in these values, so much so we carry them on a card in our pockets, cars, billfolds, wallets, purses, in our offices-even by our bedsides.
To be so effective that we are able to be helpful to others.
- Our goal is to be an industry leader in providing unmatched quality automotive products and services.
- We will constantly strive to meet the changing needs of our customers.
- Our aim is to provide an atmosphere that encourages employee teamwork, integrity, and excellence.
- Together we will set and continually improve sales, service, and operational standards to ensure long-term market leadership.
- It is our mission to exceed our customers' and employees' expectations and maintain their loyalty for a lifetime.
- The Value of Honesty and Integrity: We believe that all decisions are to be made with integrity. Leadership is setting good examples for others to follow and expecting as much from yourself as of them.
- The Value of Individual Responsibility and Accountability: We believe we are responsible to satisfy the needs of our customers for all our products and services. Individual accountability for our own performance and for the quality of our products will demonstrate to our customers we are enthusiastic about them and really care.
- The Value of Unconditional Dedication to Excellence: We believe there is no place for mediocrity and half-hearted efforts. We accept personal responsibility for overcoming obstacles and being the very best. We actively choose to excel in every aspect of our personal and professional lives.
- The Value of Cooperation and Communications: Close mutual support of one another is a fundamental tenet of ours. We value open communication and encourage new ideas, realizing that teamwork produces a better employee work environment and enthusiastic customers and suppliers.
- The Value of Our People: We have nothing of greater value than our people. We respect the uniqueness of every individual and believe that such an attitude will build a team of confident, creative members possessing a high degree of initiative, self-respect and self-discipline.
- The Value of Ongoing Improvement: We believe in not accepting the status quo, in constant improvement, and in the value of ongoing education in any form. We believe in providing opportunity for personal, professional, and organizational growth within our company.
- The Value of Being Good Community Citizens: We give willingly to and are actively involved in the support of our communities, because they provide us our success.